Spider Nevi Removal Treatment in Delhi
Spider nevi refer to clusters of small, broken veins that appear as dilated, red-colored spots. Whatever your reason for getting spider veins, at some point their appearance might affect your personality. And, if it occurs due to some medical condition, you need to find out the reason and the right treatment to get rid of the spots.
What is Spider Nevi?
Spider nevi, especially if there is more than one, is a common sign of liver disease. People with liver disease often have multiple vessel clusters at a time. In women, spider nevi are commonly seen when estrogen levels are high in the body, during pregnancy, or in the case of liver disease.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight for four weeks.
- Avoid using saunas/steam rooms on the day of treatment.
- Avoid exercising immediately before treatment.
For a few days after treatment, the pulse dye laser may cause a small bruise in the treated areas. Following treatment, you should wear a high-factor sunblock on the area and avoid excessive sun exposure. Our specialist will advise you on how to look after your skin.
- Take a warm water bath to clean the skin.
- Don’t rub, only pat dry the area.
- Don’t apply makeup for a week or more.
- Give time to the skin for healing.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, steam room, sauna, and hot baths for 4-5 days.
Pro Tip: Apply the recommended home care/ medical products.
Why Choose Us For Spider Nevi Treatment in Delhi?
At Chandra Clinic, we aim to provide the treatment that is most suited to you. Our dermatologist, Dr. Kapil Chandra offers precise information and guidance about treatment options along with their benefits, any drawbacks, and possible side effects. We consider individuals’ needs, preferences, and any reasonable requests while planning the treatment.