Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Delhi
Are you fed up with regular waxing and shaving tasks? And you are looking for a long-lasting solution?
In both men and women, unwanted and undesired hair on the body and face poses one of the biggest problems. Many options are available in the market, like waxing, shaving, and tweezing to remove unwanted hair on a short-term basis. However, we all want a long-term solution to this problem.
At Chandra Clinic, our experts bring the Best Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Delhi, which will help you to get rid of those unwanted hair.
What is Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
Laser hair removal is a non-invasive and non-surgical technique to remove all unwanted hair from your body. This technique sends a concentrated light beam to the desired area to destroy the hair follicles. It is a professional procedure and should be conducted by an experienced dermatologist.
Laser hair removal treatment can be done on any body part of the body; common areas are –
- Bikini area
Note – Laser hair treatment works best on fairer and whitish skin tones with dark hair.
How to get ready for Laser Hair Removal?
If you plan to undergo hair removal treatment, shave the area one day before the session and follow all the instructions as advised by the doctor.
At Chandra Clinic, we follow a series of steps for effective results.
- Your treatment will be started by prepping and cleaning your skin.
- The sensitive areas, like your eyes, will be covered by protective glasses during the procedure.
- The hair removal treatment will be carried out for desired time. You might smell smoke and burning hair during the procedure, which is completely normal.
Hair removal treatment provides multiple benefits to individuals-
- A long-term solution for unwanted hair.
- No to less downtime is involved.
- Reduces ingrown hair.
- Less painful as compared to threading, waxing, and tweezing.
- Do not damage the surrounding area.
- Relatively quick procedure.
Fun Fact: It’s way cheaper than waxing
Laser Hair Removal vs. Other Methods
Laser Hair Removal
- In the laser hair removal treatment, a beam of light is sent to the desired area, destroying the hair follicles.
- It’s a long-lasting procedure.
- It can be used on different body parts like the face, legs, underarms, and bikini lines.
- Ingrown hair can be reduced significantly with this method.
- A widely used hair removal method in which hot or cold wax strips are applied on the skin and later pulled off to remove the hair.
- Waxing can cause pain, discomfort, redness, and irritation for some time.
- Ingrowth of hair can be increased.
- In this method, an individual uses tweezers to pull the hair out from the skin.
- This technique is painful and a bit uncomfortable.
- A popular and easy method where an individual use razors or electric shavers over the skin to remove the hair.
- Its’a short-term technique; hair grows back in 3-4 days.
- Razors or electric shavers are unsuitable for all skin types and can cause problems like cuts and irritation.
Several factors need to be considered before choosing the best option, such as the result, the skin type, the ease of use, and the cost.
Before & After Care
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, and threading on the treatment area for at least 4 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for at least 24 hours before the treatment.
- Protect your skin from sun exposure for 4-5 days prior to the session.
- Do not take any blood thinning medications.
- Do not apply any makeup, lotion, or deodorant over the skin on the day of your session.
- Wash and clean the treated area gently with mild soap.
- Avoid scratching, threading, and tweezing the treated area.
- Refrain from applying deodorants, moisturizer, and lotion on the treated area for 24 hours after the session.
- Protect your treated area from sun rays and apply sunscreen.
- Apply a cool compress to the treated area.
Pro Tip: Apply prescribed creams as directed by the doctor.
Side effects of the treatment
Laser hair removal is generally a safe and secure procedure. However, it can have some possible side effects that include-
- Minor skin infections.
- People can experience redness and irritation in the treated area.
- Some individuals can experience a change in the treated skin color.
- Burning sensation.
- Chances of eye injury.
Why Choose Us
Chandra Clinic ensures you get the best experience from our laser hair removal in delhi. Dr. Kapil Chandra, our head dermatologist, holds vast experience and is appreciated for all his work. We have a team of talented and highly qualified staff who will ensure to give you the best care during your laser treatment. Furthermore, we only use FDA-approved treatment at our clinic.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Is laser hair removal permanent?
Laser hair removal treatment is not a permanent procedure. In some months, hair will grow back; however, grown hair will be lighter and thinner.
Is laser effective on all types of hair?
The perfect hair type for laser hair removal is dark and rough. But in some cases, the treatment can also work on a few lighter hair types.
How long does a laser hair removal procedure take?
The time usually depends on the area being treated. For example, treating the upper lips area takes 2-3 minutes, and 30-40 minutes to treat the full legs and arms.
Is there any downtime involved in the procedure?
No, laser hair removal treatment does not require any downtime. You can return to your day-to-day activities after the treatment.
Is laser hair removal painful?
Generally, laser hair removal treatment is not painful but can cause irritation and redness that will fade away in a few days.