Stretch Mark Removal Treatment in Delhi
Are you tired of hiding those stubborn stretch marks?
Stretch marks are a sign of recently giving birth or experiencing sudden weight gain or loss. Due to those wide lines, some people experience social anxiety, uncomfortableness, and self-consciousness. Though it’s natural, people still love to try home remedies to cure stretch marks. Unfortunately, there are no proven remedies to achieve visible results.
At Chandra Clinic, our experts bring the most effective stretch mark treatment in Delhi, which will help reduce the appearance of your stretch marks.
What is Stretch Mark Removal Treatment?
Laser Stretch mark removal treatment is a non-invasive and non-surgical technique to lighten the appearance of stretch marks on your body. The method is carried by light energy to repair and regenerate the skin cells. It is a professional procedure and should be conducted by an experienced dermatologist.
Note: Stretch mark removal treatment works best for newer and red stretch marks and people with lighter skin tones.
How to prepare for the Stretch Mark Treatment?
Prior to the treatment, it is essential to follow specific rules for proven results-
- Refrain from using perfumes and deodorants over the treated area.
- Avoid any medications and herbal supplements without consulting the doctor.
- Avoid waxing, chemical peels, and sunbathing for two weeks before the treatment.
At Chandra Clinic, we follow a sequence of steps to make the procedure effective-
1. Your stretch mark removal treatment will be started by prepping and cleaning your skin.
2. Using a laser beam on the stretch marks for the desired time to reduce and soften the appearance of stretch marks.A cream with numbing properties will be applied to the area that has been affected.
3. You might feel a slight burning sensation during the procedure, which will fade away in some time.
Stretch mark removal treatment has some proven benefits –
- Boost your confidence.
- Zero downtime.
- Suits all skin colors and types.
- Effective treatments for removing stretch marks.
- Improves blood circulation.
Fun Fact – Any part of the body can be treated with this treatment
Stretch Mark Removal vs. Home Remedies
Laser Stretch Mark Removal
- In the stretch mark removal treatment, a beam of light is sent to the desired area to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- This procedure has proven results.
- It can be used over different parts of the body.
- Aloe vera gel is widely used for removing stretch marks.
- This process is time-consuming and takes 5-6 months to show effective results.
- Many people also use olive oil to lighten the appearance of stretch marks.
- An individual has to apply olive oil regularly for proven results.
- Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants and helps in improving the elasticity of the skin.
- The oil must be applied regularly for almost 5-6 months over the treated area for effective results.
After the treatment of your laser stretch marks, you must take some precautions for better and more effective results-
1. Protect your treated area from harsh sun rays and apply adequate sunscreen.
2. Refrain from touching or scratching the treated area.
3. Do not use harsh soaps over the treated area.
4. If you experience redness or swelling, apply a cool compress for 20-25 minutes.
5. Avoid sudden weight gain or loss.
Pro Tip: Follow all the instructions as advised by the doctor.
Side effects of the treatment
There are some risks or side effects associated with any skin treatment. However, only a few people experience it –
- Minor infection or bleeding.
- Discoloration and pigmentation.
- Mild pain and scarring.
Why Choose Us?
Chandra Clinic is one of the best clinics in Delhi that offers all skin and hair treatments under one roof. The main objective of the doctors here is to give you long-lasting and effective results.
Our head dermatologist will perform the stretch mark removal treatment and diagnose your skin before starting the treatment.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Is laser treatment for stretch marks permanent?
Laser treatment for stretch marks is not a permanent procedure. Many factors will affect the longevity of the procedure, like hormone or weight fluctuation.
Does this treatment work on dark skin tones?
The stretch mark removal treatment is suitable for all skin tones. However, you should consult the doctor for better clarification.
Is stretch mark removal treatment painful?
Stretch mark removal treatment is a painless procedure. You may experience some tingling sensation during the session.
How many sessions will be needed?
The number of sessions can vary from person to person, depending on many factors. The doctor will tell you how many sessions you need during the consultation.
Is laser treatment for stretch mark a safe procedure?
Laser treatment for stretch mark removal is a safe procedure. At Chandra Clinic, we perform each procedure with utmost care.