Beard Transplant in Delhi
Beard is in! A well-styled beard has touched down unwavering popularity for the longest time now. It has become a status symbol and the ultimate fashion accessory, which indicates that this trend is going to stay. Some men grow thick, fast-growing hair that never falls out but find it difficult to grow facial hair. Many go bald in their thirties but can grow beards with ease. Here is a short tale- where genetics, testosterone levels, and lifestyle choices all have a part to play.
Patience is the key when growing a full heavy looking beard. Unfortunately, some men suffer from patchy or thin facial hair, making it much harder to get their desired look. The good news is, it might seem difficult but not impossible! Beard reconstruction is a pretty new concept that restores the natural hair on the beard and the mustache, offering an extremely natural appearance.
How does it work?
Beard reconstruction (Beard Hair Transplant) involves the extraction of healthy hair follicles from the back of the scalp and implantation in the patchy facial area. Each graft is angled carefully to give it a dense and healthy look. Don’t worry, the incisions heal naturally as the grafts are applied from the patient’s own body.
As a part of the beard hair transplant procedure, beard reconstruction requires a lot of precision and expertise to control the depth and direction of the implanted hair. It is vital to extract hair and graft that matches the quality of the beard.
We employ the minimally invasive Bio IPT technique provided by our expert, Dr. Urvashi Chandra, to implant the grafts with special instrument implanters.
Procedure Of Bread Hair Transplant
Beard Hair Transplant is segmented into two parts: Extraction and Implantation.
Extraction: Local anesthesia is given to the patient to extract the graft from the donor site. The entire procedure is performed with ULTRA FINE SHARP MANUAL PUNCHES (PROVEN BEST EXTRACTION TECHNIQUE), resulting in minimal scarring and quick healing.
Implantation: The facial area is kept numb using anesthesia. The grafts were sorted and carefully chosen by the experts. Using IMPLANTER PENS, the grafts are precisely implanted that mimic the natural angle, direction, and distribution of hair in the bald area.
At Chandra Clinic, our Bread hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Urvashi Chandra, contributes to planning and performing the bread transplant surgery. Using a minimally invasive Bio IPT technique, a patient can join work the next day.
- After the procedure, the patient is given a post-op kit, including saline spray, which he has to spray on the implanted grafts for 3 days.
- It is essential to keep newly implanted grafts hydrated for their survival.
- Scabs in the implanted area fall off in 7 to 10 days, and the skin will become smooth and heal like before.
Patience is required after any hair transplant procedure. Growth of the hair starts within a few days, but it will take 6 to 9 months for the full effect to manifest. In about 6 months, one can witness a fully covered area but must wait a few months for an intense, natural look.
If you would like to ask about the cost of a best beard hair transplant in Delhi, please contact us, as it will vary based on the number of grafts you require.
Why Choose Us?
Why choose chandra clinic for beard HAir Transplant?
- Comfort and safety are our utmost priority. We offer spa-like arrangements for patients to make them feel at ease throughout the procedure. If required, a patient is given a sleeping dose (per direction) to make the surgery easy and bearable.
- Using the BIO-IPT technique, patient experiences super-fast healing and get undetectable scars.
- Sorting and counting the grafts are done simultaneously by the hair expert assistants.
- We discuss and plan beard design with the patients beforehand, providing perfectly natural results.
- A personalized post-care kit is offered to every patient for healthy recovery.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Is the procedure of beard hair transplant painful?
Our patients are always comfortable with our careful and gentle anesthesia technique, with 95% complaining of no pain at all.
Will there be any marks or scars in the beard area?
With the use of implanter pens, the possibility of marks is zero.
Does beard reconstruction give permanent results?
Yes, most patients enjoy permanent results from the surgery, as beard hair transplants work through hair transplantation.